Thursday, July 27, 2006

Special task force = Professional seat fillers

I wonder if its a good thing. I won't mind sitting in the PT watching, but I don't want to sit beside strangers. Ha.

My flat's Lift Upgrading Programme has started. At the other side of my flat they have digged up one big hole and laid cables.

So once they are done with that new lift they will come over to my side and tear down one lift, then make the other one stop at every floor. That will mean digging one big hole in the wall just nearby my unit. I hope I do not have to endure all the construction.

Tomorrow's a half day, apparently to celebrate our achievements, for performers to rehearse and teachers to make final arrangements. The rest of the population has a rehearsal too, to walk from the LTs and line up along the walkway, to clap and cheer (-.-') when the guest of honour comes in in a car, just like what we did last year.

It makes no difference to the five computing students, as coursework is on as usual. After hearing what our computing teacher said today, it turns out the difficult part is not difficult after all.

VJC is going up on The New Paper soon! I think.

No comments: