"the 50th anniversary how"
"so who going esplanade"
I was bugged by my friends (ok la, only 2 actually) on the above issue. So I might as well ask everyone. Then err...I see if I can do something about it. Haha.
There are at least 3 events according to the AHS website and the alumni website.
1) Founders' Day celebrations
Date: 22th July Saturday
Time: 10am
Venue: Main school hall
Cost: Free
I should be going back on that day. To see how much the school has, err, changed.
2) 50th Anniversary Dinner
Date: 22th July Saturday
Time: 7pm
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 1A
Cost: $50 for us.
I went to the ticket ordering thingy and they said: Consolidate your seats and order by the table to avoid being separated from your friends!
The thing they never say how many heads to one table. I think I shall email them later and ask ba.
Another thing is the payment. Apparently they only accept cheque through mail. $(50x10) in one cheque?
3) Concert
Date: 30th July Saturday (This is interesting, because 30th July is a Sunday. So I don't know if they are referring to Sat or Sun)
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Esplanade Concert Hall
Tickets: $20, $40, $60, $100
Have to call some number to get the tickets. Sistic?
Tag on the board if anyone is interested in any of those. Then I shall see how I can settle it ba.
No comments:
Post a Comment