Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not too long ago my mother's boss treated her to durians, and i ate almost half the durians.

Today the boss of the coffee shop my mother is working in struck lottery, so treated everyone to durians.
And I finished half of it again. Haha.

With the distribution of the prelims timetable and the reminders that prelims are a mere 48 days away, slowing ticking down, the stress and pressure are beginning to build up, slowly but surely.

And when I see the paper 0s for the various subjects scheduled on the last few days of the exam weeks, I can only sigh and regret for not working hard enough. 68 for maths now? For what?

At a Business forum I attended today:
SMU: We conduct interviews to students who are coming in...blah blah..and we have rejected students who have 4As before because they do not speak up during interviews etc etc blah.

NUS: My nephew never spoke a word during the interview and he got in.

Haha. "Interesting" talk.

No comments: