Monday, July 03, 2006

I don't know what to do now.

I still remembered I said I wanted to blog on "achievements", but I'm not in the mood to blog about something so heavy now. Perhaps I may end up not talking about that at all.

All pentium3s and no pentium4 (or athlon) makes Qing Wei a dull boy. Heh.

I'm not exactly very free actually; I haven't revise my OOP (object-oriented programming, in case anyone wants to know), my school bag is empty, and empty tutorials and lecture notes are all over my files and the floor. Then again, in this relatively quiet and peaceful afternoon, I don't feel like doing anything. At least for now.

After today, it will be another term of mindless rush, in preparation for the final examinations in a not-too-distant time. I wonder if I can survive till the end of this year.

Yesterday was the class chalet. Turnout was a little disappointing, numbering just about half the class. But activities weren't too bad; I myself had fun cycling, playing soccer and frisbee.
Going home wasn't pleasant though. After missing out of the last train, my friend and I had settled for bus21, only for it to break down halfway, so swtiched to bus3. Plus another bus291, it took me 4 bus trips to reach my house. and two of them weren't necessary.

I should get my own bike next time.

Its so sad to see Brazil out of the World Cup. I stayed up to watch Brazil win, but in the end watched them lose instead. Apparently France exposed Brazil's weakness in defence and used it to their advantage, at the same time setting up a strong defensive front to stop their samba attacks.
Surprisingly Brazil did not play a good game yesterday; it was Zidane's performance that impressed me.
Then again, it won't be nice to see Brazil win every time. Just like what Ferrari did to Formula One. Some variations will be nice. Haha.

But then, the World Cup doesn't look like World Cup when no South American team is in the top four. Haha.

With the few options left I would pick Italy and Portugal to be in the finals, and see Italy win. Although I think it will be Germany winning France instead.

All songs suddenly sound so nice when one listens to them on a quiet afternoon.

My mother just woke up. With a person walking around the house and giving the occassional nag, the peacefulness of the afternoon house is broken. Haha.

No comments: