Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The 7th month is here. Be careful not to stay out too late.

Prelims are coming..30+ days to GP and 40+ days to the rest of the subjects. I'm still not studying.

As Prelims draw near teachers are rushing to finish the syllabus and squeeze every possible piece of knowledge into our feeble stretched brain. Revision problems, practice problems, make up lectures, revision lectures, remedials, tutorials etc.

Computing Coursework 3B has started and I am supposed to do something that I have never ever learnt before in my life.

Amidst all these workload I have to settle my top 3 achievements, my CIP hours, and think about which university and course to go.

AMD just bought over ATI.

College Day is this Saturday, and our class is being volunteered to be a special task force to help a teacher, who is apparently the overall in charge for seating arrangement.

Around the world everyone is fighting and arguing again.

Around the world news are reporting earthquakes and floods and typhoons and heatwaves again.

I overheard my mother telling my father that my brother's spine problem has worsened and an operation seems unavoidable. It sounds serious.

Life.

No comments: