Saturday, December 30, 2006

"Your HP-StarHub MaxOnline order is successful and is now being processed. We will contact you when it is ready for delivery or self-collection."

That was the SMS I received this morning.

And now what begins is the painful wait for the PC to be shipped to Singapore. -.-

I feel kinda sad for myself that I have to work the overnight shift tomorrow, meaning while many others are celebrating the coming of the new year at Marina Bay or VivoCity or whatever other places, I will be celebrating mine at the small lonely outlet in the middle of somewhere no one wants to go.

Its not that I will be going to any of those countdowns, but I would prefer a day spent peacefully at home to welcome the new year, instead of sweeping and moping the floor. Haha.

Maybe I shall just casually ask the manager later if it is possible for me to get a day off, or change to another shift tomorrow.

No comments: