Today was generally ok except for two things.
One was the evening peak hour everyone knocked off from work. They come in batch after batch after batch. Then one guy purposely chose that time to buy a singtel card, so he took up one counter while my friend handled the transactions. A long queue started forming at my counter, making me rushed like a mad man.
Second was the newbie who started work today. She used my counter, so at the end of the day when we tallied all the money in the cash register, there was a shortage of 7 bucks. And the recording of the takings were all under my name.
I thought gone case liaox, 7 bucks will be deduced from my pay, until my friend, who continued working through the "sunrise" shift, called me not long after I reached home and told me that the other counter had an excess of 6 plus bucks, which can cover the shortage.
Otherwise, I am now more or less familiar with the various cashless payment systems and the top-up systems. I still can't differentiate the different pies and puffs.
I am starting to get sian liaox. Haha. I seriously cannot imagine myself going to work everyday. It seems so dull...
The weekend is coming soon, and I heard from my friend that weekends are the days with the most crowds (duh!), and since I am working swing on those days, I now wonder if I can work up to the speed required.
I sent HP an email today, half politely, half rudely, asking why they have not called me. The email was sent before I went for work, and now when I checked, they have not replied me! @#$!
I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment