
Yay!
Mine is in silver instead of black. I woke up and received an sms from boss, who switched my off day from Thursday to today, so I ended up free today to do the purchase.
Its huge!
This monitor cames with a zero-dead-bright-pixel warranty in addition to the three-year on-site one, so the guy offered to check the monitor right after we purchased it. And a dead pixel was present!
The guy immediately changed it, and the new one was fine. Still that kind of shook my confidence, so after I came home I thoroughly checked through again. But so far so good.
The warranty card states that this monitor comes with a three-year-zero-bright-pixel warranty, different from what the guy said, which is three pixels. Hmm....I shall act dumb and take the appropriate advantage haha.
I very much wanted to use the photos I took with my phone camera instead of the above picture, but to my horror I found out that the hard disk in my other computer is spoilt, so I could not use the Bluetooth.
But not being able to use those photos is a small thing; not being able to retrieve my stuff inside that hard disk is a big thing!!!!!!
I have a whole lot of shit inside that hard disk leh...the most important ones include all my solved spanish judge questions and all my Director programs that I have made over the years.
This time round I am not very optimistic, because the hard disk gives off a weird sound when the computer tries to read it. It gets stuck at the startup screen, throwing me a "primary disk fail to boot". I have a feeling that hard disk is gone case liaox.
=(
Yes my new computer is on the way, but the old one holds much of my really really really important stuff. Hope a miracle will happen soon.
Also I paid for my new computer today. Payment through SingPost will take one day to process, so hopefully tomorrow I will receive the confirmation sms, and maybe the computer can be delivered in days.
I would have been very very excited if not for that hard disk. Argh.
The monitor comes with a free keyboard and mouse. I have started using the mouse, the house's first ever optical mouse. Haha.
Haix.
No comments:
Post a Comment