Thursday, December 28, 2006

As if working with the store manager around is not stressful enough, the area manager dropped by today.

He came today apparently to help spring-clean the entire place (for the new year maybe?). So while we continued working outside, he and the store manager was busy at the back throwing all the old stuff, cleaning, rearranging etc etc.

Then I was called to help him, so I ended up cleaning the room with him. He was very fast in his work, so I struggled to keep up with his speed.

After huffing and puffing and getting myself dirtied for a few hours, he was off.

My morning shift is gone! The one working the morning shift tomorrow called to switch, so now I will be doing the afternoon shift tomorrow.

HP replied to that half-polite, half rude email I sent them a few days back. The sender promised to get an HP personnel to call me soon. Apparently he did not bother to check that my order was already being processed, meaning its meaningless for HP to call anymore.

Then again, one day has passed and its still stuck at the "Order is being processed" status. And they have neither called nor smsed me to say that they have received my payment, which they should. Although I do know that payment via SingPost will take three working days to process, I have always thought that to be the maximum processing time possible, and that usually it will take a much shorter time.

And so I am stillllll waiting. In six days time it will be exactly one month since I did the recontract at Sitex. Some efficient service they have.

I want my bloody new comp!

No comments: