Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yay I think my vista is coming!

After nearly three weeks of seeing the following message:

Order Status : Order awaiting shipment
Shipping Date : TBD. Check back in 2-3 weeks for more information
Carrier : Standard

almost every night I checked, I almost wanted to call up and ask them when I will receive my Vista, when I logged in last night and saw a new message:

Order Status : Order sent to Back office
Shipping Date : TBD. Check back in 2-3 weeks for more information
Carrier : Standard

Then this morning I checked again and it was another new message:

Order Status : Order received
Shipping Date : TBD. Check back in 2-3 weeks for more information
Carrier : Standard

And very soon later:

Order Status : Order is approved
Shipping Date : TBD. Check back in 2-3 weeks for more information
Carrier : Standard

Coupled with the fact that the people in the forums are gradually receiving their copies, I should be getting mine soon!

Now I am only scared that there is no one at home to receive the two dvds when the postman comes.

No comments: