I am sick.
Came down with fever and a sore throat yesterday evening. When I woke up this morning my fever was gone, but was still feeling lousy all over, so I called to ask for a day off, and went to the doctor to get an medical certificate. After lunch I got myself all excited when the forum I was reading started started threads about having felt tremors all over Singapore. Gone to sleep, just woke up, still feeling lousy all over.
I realised that this is the first time in two weeks that I actually got decent rest at home. Since 年初三, I have been working every single day, only getting an off day last Friday to get my results. My next off day is supposed to be this coming Saturday, which I requested so that I can go to the university open house.
I am overworked!
No comments:
Post a Comment