It has been a long time since there are three people working the afternoon shift. Work is so much more relaxing when there are three people working, because there is at least one person standing at the counter at all times, so I-who-do-not-want-to-touch-that-damn-cash-register can run around doing stock up.
Tomorrow will still be ok because I have someone working with me. The challenge will be Friday and Sunday, my supposedly last day of work.
I still have no clear idea what I should take in university. Some ideas yes, but the exact course and university, no. Maybe that is because I have not yet decided what I want to do as a career.
And I still have not decided whether I want to apply for a scholarship or not. Not that I can go for any with my results, but I need the money. However the application process (read: essay) and the selection process (read again: interview) is seriously putting me off.
For now I am more inclined towards applying for financial aid instead, but I have a few days to consider before the only scholarship I am applying for, if I am doing so, closes on the 23rd.
All the talk about going with your heart and going with your mind and go for your dreams etc, its so much easier to say than do.
No comments:
Post a Comment