Last Tuesday I was working at the store when two men came in. I recognised one of them as my college vice principal (I could not recognise the other one, but I guessed he was the other vice principal, the one who came in after I left.) They left after buying five packets of tissue paper.
Later a PE teacher from my college came into the store as well. I recognised him because, well, there aren't many PE teachers in college. I had a short chat with him, and I asked him why there were so many people from college doing there. (Three is quite alot for a place so far from college.) Then he told me that a girl was hospitalised.
I did not think much of it then, dismissing it as a girl from a sports CCA who came down with an injury (It was not too uncommon). I was busy, so did not ask anymore questions.
It was until this morning when I read the newspapers that I realised what happened.
I feel sad for her, not for the fact that she passed away at a young age, but that she passed away too quickly, without any chance to say her last words. To me death itself is not exactly very scary, since everyone will die someday, only either early or late. But its kind of sad if one died before saying at least a goodbye to the loved ones. Cruel not just to the one leaving, but also to those left behind.
**
I am very, very, very scared about
No comments:
Post a Comment