YES!
I finally called The Call today!!!!!!
Next Tuesday! Yay!
I had actually received a miss call yesterday, and I immediately thought it may be them, but I did not call back.
This morning I woke up halfway [I worked overnight last night] to see another miss call. It was a different number but from the same number. This time I decided to call back, only to find it engaged. Then I decided to call both numbers, about 30 times before I gave up.
Not long after I gave up the first number from yesterday called back! And yea!
But one week is still a long time from now. Sian. Still have to wait.....
I have already prepared seven games, all just waiting for it to arrive. I am still thinking of getting another couple of games, which I have not decided using which method =x Of course ultimately the game which I want to play is Tiberium Wars, a long awaited sequel to Tiberian Sun, which was my very first "strategy" game. But I think the graphics card that comes with the new computer will not be able to run it. Haix.
Actually I am already quite lucky, because the call to Starhub accelerated the process by helping us alert HP. There are people who still have not received any call till today.
I think I shall apply leave on that day, to personally go down together with my father to retrieve it. Haha. I can't wait!
Working the overnight shift is twisting my biological clock upside down left right front back. I will start to get very tired from 4am onwards, barely having enough energy to get me through to 7am and then a bus ride home. Now that I am paying adult fares, I opted to walk home from the interchange, which is a struggle. Then I will hit the bed when I reached home, sleeping all the way until early afternoon, where I will wake up feeling very lousy.
Otherwise, the overnight shift is actually quite a good shift. Not many customers, meaning no need to touch the cash register so often, meaning less chance of getting myself into some trouble. The washing and sweeping and mopping can get a little stressful for the back, but that is alright.
I swear I am never going to clean the Milo Freeze machine ever again! Its so @#$!!
Without school a new year doesn't really feel like a new year. Haha. Except with some new year greetings I exchanged with some customers, it seems like another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment