Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The order status from HP's website actually displayed my order as "shipped", meaning that my computer is actually already in Singapore, somewhere inside their warehouse. The reason why I have to wait till next Tuesday is to prevent the warehouse from being overcrowded with people redeeming their computers.

Thanks to a friend I now have two more games added to my list, making it a total of nine, enough to keep me busy until I enter NS. There are still about five games which I want to get. Haha.

I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore. I can't wait anymore.

I'm tired. Still can't get used to the twisted biological clock.

No comments: