Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This has got to be one of my happiest days since I started working.

After working consecutively for eight days, I have a two-day break tomorrow and Thursday. The boss seems to be kinder this week, with everyone getting at least two days of break except for herself and a full-time staff there. The past eight days had been very very tiring, working the afternoon shift every day where human traffic had been the heaviest, made worse by that police report incident.

I was supposed to work in the afternoon yesterday, but the friend who worked in the morning had something on, so he switched with me. So my two-day break started at 3pm yesterday afternoon.

Working until 11pm the previous day and continuing at 7am yesterday was no doubt tiring, but actually I quite like working in the morning.

I like working in the morning because on my way to work I can see all the half-sleeping students queueing up at the bus interchange berths for their buses, which will remind me of my good old days in school haha. Also I find that time seem to pass faster in the morning. But the best is that the morning shift ends at 3pm, which translates to a whole afternoon and night of relaxation.

Too bad there is already someone holding permanently to the morning shift, and I find it stressful to work with a boss lurking around.

Time passes very quickly, and soon it will be the end of Jan, but I have not gotten any work done! Wtf! I better start soon.

No comments: