Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ur collection date will be on 9/1. Our operating hours are 9-5pm on wkdays and avoid 12-1pm. ADD: C&P Logistics Hub 1, 46 Penjuru lane, RichLand Logistics #01-01. Please do not reply. Thank You.

Yay I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!

I specially requested for a day off tomorrow so as to follow my father down to retrieve it, then spend the rest of the day 'customising' it for use. Haha.

I realise the position where the new computer is to be placed will be directly hit by sunlight in the late afternoon when the sun sets. Given that the Pentium D is infamous for the heat it gives off, I wonder how long it can run before it shuts itself down for overheating. Hmm...water cooling kits? Haha.

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!

Life is normal in recent days, spent quite abit of money on movies. Went back to VJ to see 07S44 (only one from ahs...) and the orientation (there are much much more girls than guys!). Met up with friends. Had a little chat with primary school mates online (I'm quite surprised there are actually many people going NS in April. In the conversation between seven guys, five are going in April.).

Right after a Christmas promotion LG is now holding a New Year promotion. And while I bought mine at $380, they are now selling my model at $369. Wtf?!

I have nothing else to say for now.

No comments: