Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hello World.

Absence of an entry lately is due to a lack of time and motivation to bring myself to this page. Haha.

Last week was relatively peaceful..except that it marked the end of all my Science SPAs. After 1year 4 months and 14 gruelling SPAs later, its all over. [Actually I have already lost count of the number of SPAs I have done.]

Last week also received the confirmation slip of my A levels exams...by accepting that I am going to pay 493 bucks for 5 subjects, there is no turning back now. I can't drop anything, but have to continue till the end. Haix.

*******
"Are there any financial assistance available?"

"Oh yes there is, but you should note that the more subjects you take, the more you have to pay. So if you are unable to get financial assistance because your family income is over the cap limit, you can always go and see *."

(* => my 20th Jan 2006 entry)

******

Although Science SPAs are over, we the computing students are in the midst of Coursework 2. The task is to create a website, and I only have 4 and a half hours left with nothing much to show. Haix. Its getting on my nerves. Haha.

Just completed my NS registration last night..after receiving an reminder sms from them over the weekend. There was a hell lot of things to fill in. Have to spend so much time on it. And the earliest free date for medical appointment is in mid-June. Sianx.

Tomorrow is Sports Day! No I'm not running haha, I'm just happy that something is happening in the otherwise uneventful week. Haha.

But then, tomorrow is also the release of PW results. The entire year of hard work is still rather unforgettable. I just hope I can get a not-too-bad grade.

Yet we the computing students have to wait later than the rest. For our coursework, originally on Friday, is pushed up to tomorrow. While the rest of the school is released at 1210, we have to face the monitor screen for another hour.

On the other hand, some of my classmates are guessing that our CT will only give back our results after Sports Day. Its not the first time my class is the last in the entire level to receive something. =X

Mugging season has already started for many year2s...many people are hogging the library tables during free time to study. Even my normally-slack- : p -classmates are burying their heads in books now...which includes me. Haha.

Fairly normal entry, fairly boring entry, fairly boring me.

No comments: