Friday, April 21, 2006

Blogging is an implusive action. Now I'm wondering why i blogged the previous entry. Haha.

Finally another week has come to an end. This week has been quite peaceful, except for a chain of emails that doesn't sound too friendly.

Initially I was thinking of staying back in school to watch the Dance concert. Not to say I'm interested in dance, but there's nothing to do at home. Then in the end I still came home, because I don't want to go home late at night in uniform with a bag and file. Haha.

Had a ride in the back of the lorry to Tampines, thanks to a friend. This ride was not too enjoyable, because the dark clouds were looming overhead and it seemed like rain was going to fall anytime soon. Then I couldn't help but relate those dark clouds to lightnings striking me on my head or tonardos blowing me away. Haha.

Luckily I reached home well before it rained, just in time to catch the rare event of the setting sun casting bright red light onto every single thing.

No comments: