Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yo.

Luckily ViCOMP 2006 was quite successful. Except for a few hiccups here and there, otherwise it was (surprisingly?) peaceful this year. Rehearsal the day before was horrible, as the emcees were inexperienced and not up to the job, while many others were not even present. But everything just pieced together on the actual day and it worked out well. Maybe my CT "motivating" speech spurred them on? Haha.

xI (where x=R) won this year...ending yCI (where y =H)'s 3 year champion run. During the final round, three of the schools were actually swtiching the champion position at every other question in the fastest finger round, but in the end xI and zCS(I) (where z=A) broke off from yCI.

Programming round wasn't too bad...except that the rules were not clear thus leading to some confusion. Shall take note of that.

Felt abit sad for the yCI kids though..because they did not get the champion they were scolded by their senior for a full 45 mins outside the LT.

"I have seen you all since sec 1......you all did not do your best......."

Aiyo competition only mah....why stress them until liddat....

AHS as usual didn't do well...lol don't know what to say.

I received a birthday card from my class on monday...well after my brithday was over. There was no surprise, as they passed the card right under my nose (or eyes, or mouth, whatever). I even held it once. Haha. Finally on monday it was sneaked into my bag and into my chem tys.

I liked the big words on the front of the card: Anything is possible with a willing heart. Haha.

My friends wrote very interesting and nice comments in my card....I feel rather guilty because usually I only write "happy birthday!" on my friends' cards, but I got a card full of words in return. Haix.

There were the usual stuff on my card..what me being very funny la, me being lame la, me bringing laughter and joy to the class la, wanting to see my face on Time magazine etc etc. A friend even wrote I am the most funny person she ever met. Haha she haven't meet G**.

The comment I liked most will be this: When you talk BIG and we laugh yet we sincerely believe you can do it! ....and continue to dream BIG!

BIG dreams I have talked about before:
1) Beating Bill and making his company collapse
2) Racing Michael and his F1 car using a bus and winning him.
3) Opening a food stall in VJC selling quality food, anything from roti prata to kuay chap to ban mian to ramen
4) Driving a taxi
5) Forgot others liaox.

Haha which one do you people think I can do? Haha.

Tomorrow is Musicfest! And I get to go (I think) as part of filming duty. Some people think Musicfest is a signature VJC event which cannot be missed, as seen by the huge underground black market for Musicfest tickets. Yet many also think that Musicfest is an overrated activity, as it is not as good as it seems to be. Well I shall find out for myself.

Sports season has started! Wonder if I will still get the chance to go to National Stadium this year? Haha.

While many science students are rejoicing over the fact that science SPA will be ending soon, computing students across Singapore have just received their second coursework -.-''. For the next four to five weeks the little heard of community in Singapore will be tearing their hair out trying to create a website within 9 hours. Good luck to them (and me).

I wonder if I have blogged more than I should blog. Blogging seems a sensitive activity these days.

No comments: