I went in so relaxed, no stress, no worries.
As I read the questions, they seem ever so familiar, ever so do-able.
One question down, in less than 15 mins. So relieved I was. So delighted I was.
Yet as i continued, i got more and more stuck.
Irritating bugs are in the way.
Stopping me from submitting any more questions.
And no, they refuse to go away.
Demoralisation. Disappointment. Devastation. All settling in. Slowly and steadily.
As if to play a joke on me, I realised my mistake when there was only five minutes left.
Five minutes. What can I do?
The torture wasn't enough. A guy had to be sent to come and bug me.
Oh how many questions did you solved?
Oh I solved this question!
Oh have you participated in this before?
Oh.
Poof! And all was gone.
All gone. All gone.
Its not over. Yet. More are coming, or rather, going, real soon......
No comments:
Post a Comment