Sunday, March 26, 2006

Two of the worst things that can ever happen to me happened today.

My handphone crashed.

My computer crashed.

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

My phone has been behaving weirdly since not too long ago. Pictures stored inside my phone can mysteriously turn black or get distorted to beyond regconition. White lines appear behind my phone menu. It crashes when one browses through the camera picture folder. Smses also become distorted that the phone returns failure to open them when i try to.

Today after smsing a friend, I placed it on my table and went out of my room. When I returned, the phone has turned itself off and refused to be turned on. The screen does not appear even when I charge it, and no charging appeared to take place because the battery did not warm up.

And the worst of all is that all my phone contacts are inside the phone.

When signs of failing first appeared I have already thought of recording them down on paper, but i kept delaying it because I was busy. Now that it crashed, I cant even do anything.

I'm very sad leh....not just because I may have lost some of those precious phone contacts, but also I loved that phone alot.

Haix.

My computer suffered a similiar fate. The monitor throws out a "no signal input" when I switched on the computer, and nothing else. Once the boot up screen came on, but the memory test did not run and the screen just froze there.

My many years of stuff are all inside that computer...but I'm not as worried since the problem does not lie with the hard disk, meaning my stuff are safe for now.

But with Win XP inside, I don't know if it will still run if I change a new component inside.

Haix. Suddenly the whole world is failing on me.

No comments: