Wednesday, March 15, 2006

EDIT

http://kevan.org/johari?name=thewestdoor

Err yes I have one too! Haha just do for fun la hor. Thanks ah!

END OF EDIT

Hello everyone!

Well today is my birthday. Haha.

[It feels kinda weird cos i usually don't announce my birthday to others. Haha.]

Had icomp today...well I was afraid my icomp friends would know about my birthday and do unexpected things to me, so i came up with some stupid excuse to remove the tagboard. I also changed my friendster profile and refrained from taking out my pencil case today, all in the hope that I can keep as low a profile as possible. =P

Luckily cca went on smoothly.

But I think someone told my class about today, resulting in me suddenly being flooded with a stream of smses while I was lunching. Very sorry I could not reply to all, cos i smsed too much liaox.

All in all, i have received (so far):
21 smses (which includes one on united sharks -.-''),
2 dedicated blog entries (haha),
2 tags from tagboard,
1 msn conversation,
1 angbao,
1 email.

Thanks to all! Really appreciate all the effort in pressing out all the sms texts and uploading of photos and tags and so on. =D

Birthday aside, cca is quite busy these days.

Besides preparing for micromouse competition, icomp will be hosting its annual vicomp quiz, and helping out in the various maths/science/humanities/chinese current affairs quizzes. Since I have done the chinese quiz last year, this year I have to help guide the juniors along.
For vicomp quiz I am helping out in the programming round, and they are thinking of using Linux...so I have to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Argh.

No comments: