Sunday, August 19, 2007

Past two weeks have been very eventful.

Last second week was my final tests and exercises. Not too difficult, half screwed only.

Absence of an entry last week was because I went down to Sim Lim Square to get these:



Not exactly a well-known brand, but I bought it because the distributor can be trusted. Bought a power supply box as well, because my previous box could not supply the power it requires.

I spent a long time deciding which to buy: high end but old, or mid range but new. In the end I settled for the former, because I decided that I rather the graphics runs smoothly than have eye candy at a horrendously slow frame rate. I'm very happy with my purchase, and what is really needed now is time to play the games.

I spent the day fixing up everything, hence the lack of time to blog.

Last week was the final week at SI. There was summex; nothing much to say, except it was f-up at usual. Last day ended with a graduation ceremony, and half a day of area cleaning until we were finally allowed to go.

Friday was my first day at my new unit. Everyone was so busy with all kinds of stuff to attend to us; by the end of the day we booked out still not knowing what we are supposed to do. And shitty stuff awaits me when I book in on Sunday night.

Life currently sucks, and morale have dropped to a new low. Hoping things will improve very, very soon, although I think I still have a long way to go.

No comments: