Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good morning! Blogging on my old Linux machine haha.

It has been a long time since I used Linux, after I got my new Compaq running on Vista and for some reason, refused to let Linux run on it.

My father recently bought a router, which has since resulted in my first ever computer network in my own house (haha, years after many others have done so). The good thing now is that I no longer need to fight with others over the use of the computer haha.

My father is using this Linux machine, and he wants to surf Chinese websites, so I installed Chinese support on this Linux. Now its displaying Chinese characters correctly, and the only thing I haven't do is allow the input of Chinese characters, which I have forgotten how to.

"Once Chinese, everything Chinese".







Right now I have a Vista + Fedora Core 5 + XP combo on my network. I haven't tried file sharing yet. Heh.

I think I'm easily impressed haha.

No comments: