Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A little update here...since i'm *slightly* free now.

I was registered for the olympiad! Its just that, according to one source, my email was truncated, and according to another source, my email was wrongly typed in.

Regardless of the mistake, I'm happy to be back in the race. Muahaha.

Actually I think the best i can go is only a bronze. Maybe *maybe* I can get a sliver. Gold....if heaven is on my side...top 4...if the Sun rises from the west.

I just do my best la.

One competition aside I have another competition coming up in not so distant time. The teacher is breathing down my neck wanting me to find out if there are enough people to justify the purchase of a third micromouse.

The year2s badly want a new one to replace an old spoilt one, but our dear money-saving teacher thinks that if there are not enough people to form a third team, then don't buy.

He has cause for worry though. The number of new year1s this year is terribly low. Not enough people to "carry down the family line". Besides, each mouse does not cost just $2.

And I'm supposed to call the year1s to find out who is interested in taking up micromouse. But given my shy nature towards strangers I don't know how to do it.

"This is your job. Otherwise why do I put u as the head?"

CCAs aside, SPAs and common test are coming soon. The next 3 days are SPAs days, but mine is on Thursday and Friday, so tomorrow is free for me. I will still be going school, because if i stay at home I will be spending more time on my bed and with the computer rather than my books.

Next week is common test, and with the release of A level results predicted to happen that week (and therefore, a declared holiday if my seniors did well), exams on Friday may be pushed to Monday, which is computing.

Which makes me wonder where I'm going to find time to practise that last bit for olympiad and watch my friend's drama, which will happen on the same day.

Life. Or the lack of it.

No comments: