Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm damn tired today, so i shall just make a short post.

Today is the launch of Igloo, which is basically our students' lounge. They called it Igloo because it is a place for us to "chill out". Haha.

A huge launch party was organised...with some ice-breaking games (literally ice breaking), free food and drinks.

Basically the Igloo is a scaled down version of AHS's students' lounge (which they call Eagles' Nest haha). In Igloo there's a pool table, table soccer, a dartboard, a plasma tv hooked to a dvd player (i think), a PS2 hooked to a small lcd screen (there are two games currently), and a magazine rack with seats.

The ps2 and lcd screen are in a small little room. The principal told us that there's a sound proof room in the lounge where we can use to sing, and since it is the only room i saw, i guess that is the one ba. But there are no singing equipment leh. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I agree with one comment in cosiety that RPG games aren't very suitable to be put into students' lounge, since not many people can play at once.

In conclusion the Igloo is similar to the Eagles' Nest...but its abit too small to....attract many people?

I'm starting to not know what I'm typing. Haha. I shall stop here.

No comments: