Good morning!
Before anything else, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!
Its 初七人日 today..that makes it everyone's birthday!
My trainer took MC today..so I have the rare chance to stay at home instead of slogging my mind out in school.
Its nice weather today, not hot not cold. Sadly Year 2s don't have the fortune to enjoy it.
( In case anyone is still immersed in the CNY atmosphere, January has already passed. Its Feburary now. )
( Err yes, that brings us one month closer to A levels and one month lesser to preparing for A levels. )
( But then! We must be optimistic! That brings us one month closer to the end of A levels! )
In case you are thinking why I'm blogging rubbish again, this time I'm really blogging rubbish. Haha.
Because I want to delay doing my homework for as long as possible.
So the fact is that I'm wasting your time as your read this. Haha.
Sorry about that...have a nice day ahead.
( Actually you didnt waste all the time...because by reading this you have gotten a morning greeting, a birthday greeting and a "have a nice day" wish from me to you. )
( And I have just jolted you awake from your honeymoon. [Its Feburary!!!!!] )
( To a certain extent, I have just made you [slightly] more optimistic about life. Haha.)
Just one last statement..if this blog is giving you an impression that I am crazy, please allow me to loudly declare again: I AM NOT CRAZY!
-.-''
No comments:
Post a Comment