EDIT
I forgot to mention that the guest-of-honour today was the owner of Sakae Sushi (am i right?). He was a fellow Victorian.
Maybe 10 years later I become some famous guy then i also be the guest-of-honour of cross country, at the same time opening the new Sum Qing Wei Lecture Theatre. Haha.
Then i will create many false starts then make the good runners tired, so the normal people can win.
"Shock at VJC Cross Country - Top runners lose to gu niangs!"
Depending on what company i open i can donate some prizes also huh? If i open a computer company then i donate computers. If i open taxi company i offer discount coupons for taxi rides. Aren't these more practical? Lol.
END OF EDIT
So today was our annual cross country.
Nothing special about cross country this year, basically about the same every year:
-- The girls and teachers start running first, 3.2km
-- The guys run next, 4.8km
My CT came in first again, not just among the staff, but also among the girls. He has been doing so for the past 9 years -.-''
There were initially some talks about a threat from a girl. My CT expressed concern about this cross country girl who may be able to beat him, but alas, the threat didn't succeed. She came in after him...
While the girls started at the linkbridge, the guys started from the starting line of the stadium. As the race started, one can see crazy sportsmen running for their dear lives at the opposite side (its the truth man..they ran the 4.8km like they were running 100m)
Some ideas I came up with:
1) The first to reach the finishing line will be recarnated into the President of some country, second will be recarnated into Prime Minister etc etc
2) VJC kidnapped their girlfriends! They have to complete their race in a specific amount of time in order to save their girlfriends!
I'm talking cock.
Anyway i got a real nice position: 400. Muahaha.
At the last "fastest 100m stretch we ever ran in our lives" (i didnt run fast becos of the cheering girls -.-'', but the fact it is the finishing line) i was challenged by this guy. I tried to outrun him but he didnt want to lose out, so the two of us raced all the way down the stretch (at that point of time it appears i am the one who wants to get recarnated into the President or save my girlfriend haha)
In the end i outran him (yay!), but was overtaken by two other guys from my other side ><)
Cross country is one of the rare event where the prize presentation ceremony took a longer time than the actual competition. Got IP guys top 5, IP girls top 5, Staff top 10, guys top 20, girls top 20, the top 3 ccas, the top CTs, and the overall champion house.
Besides those there's also a whole range of lucky draw prizes..which includes (according to the emcee) *attractive* New Balance ........ socks!
-.-''
I didn't win anything (which is good also. I dunwan to stand up in the midst of the entire school and walk up the stage to receive $30 jean yip vouchers)
Finally the prize presentation was over after one freaking hour. I was totally drained of energy to do any mass dances.
Afternoon went to watch I Not Stupid Too with some friends.
I thought it was an excellent movie, because it accurately portrayed problems that families face today, though not so extreme but to a certain extent. [partially because i'm a teen myself so can relate to it]
Actually I don't expect my own parents to speak my lingo (serious, i cant imagine them yelling "So cool! So lame..") or to read my blog (No they mustn't see this!). But i will appreciate if they nag less often and praise me more =D (like passing my chem r)
Sometimes i wonder what will happen to me if my parents spent all their time working and neglect me. Will I still be studying in ahs and vjc or will I be helping my gang create webpage?
I realise that lately i'm writing alot of rubbish. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment