HAHA.
Perhaps National Day is coming; or perhaps 2000 seems too big a number to be comfortable with; the media decided to carry in the same news bulletin, the new Integrated Resort at Sentosa will hire 8000 people by the end of this year. Good move.
Please continue to love Singapore!
Genuinely a good video.
**************
Not too long ago our dearest Government published the criteria to be selected as a scholarship holder under their prestigious Public Service Commission, and one point they stressed on is to say the truth, not throw out all the politically correct answers.
I wonder what if I say, "I have no interest in working for the Government. All I want is your money to sponsor my studies so that I can study for free!"
**************
And so China just experienced a once-in-a-lifetime full solar eclipse. Ironic how China was the place where the old stories of 天狗食日 came from, and now the entire country got all hyped up over the Moon covering the Sun and throwing entire cities into darkness in minutes.
**************

Google's way of explaining recursion. Short, sweet and brilliant!
**************
The singer. Not bad a song I feel.
**************
My All-in-One printer which I had won from a quiz back in JC days has a funny problem which I hate: Regardless of the operation, as long as any of the four colours [black, cyan, magenta, yellow] is empty, the printer will refuse to do anything. Not even scanning. -.-
So when my printer refused to print my black-and-white forms which I needed for registration because my colours were empty even though I had a full black cartridge, I turned to the Internet for help.

Apparently light sensors are used to detect the ink cartridge levels; so when I pasted black tape over the translucent portion of the cartridges, the printer was tricked into believing that the cartridges was full!
**************
I'm getting very drained out from orientation. I need rest very, very badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment