One highlight during my years in AHS and VJC was watching sports matches and supporting my schools.
VJC days were much more fun because the staff there were much more flexible; they allowed us to cancel lessons to go down to external venues for important matches. AHS, being a secondary school, could not afford that. The only time I remembered going out of school was in Sec 1, to support a basketball match at a very old stadium to be torn down.
Fortunately AHS had an indoor basketball stadium (just about the only thing left that we can boast about), and most East Zone matches would be held there. Because we usually ended up among the top four in basketball, students from other schools found it unfair, going by the comments that they left here.
Stumbled across this sometime back, which I think is not bad, given that sports matches are not played on weekends. The bad thing is that the reports are submitted by volunteers, so if no volunteers, no report.
Looks good for AHS in their nationals; may the best team wins.
*****************
My Zen Micro is dying =( It is showing its age; Connecting it as a removable drive throws me a empty drive, and I cannot get any songs out into my computer, which I had planned to do so to back up. Also its battery now runs out noticeably faster than last time.
I'm thinking of getting its upgraded cousin: the 8GB Zen MicroPhoto which was on a Chinese New Year sale at $99 at the Marina Square Creative Shop at when I went there last month, although production has stopped long ago. $99 for a 8GB player is very good a deal, but common sense tells me I should be using my PlayStation Portable instead.
On the other hand I like to play games while listening to music, which the PSP cannot do at the same time. And I actually listen to the radio more often than my songs, which was one major reason I chose the Zen Micro over the Ipod Mini back in 2005.
*****************
My @#$%! Vista SP 1 is still @#$%! sluggish. Its @#$%! eating up @#$%! 1GB of my @#$%! RAM in @#$%! idle mode. @#$%!
No comments:
Post a Comment