I think, there is no need for me to hide after all.
Thanks for the help!
***********
Never knew saikang can come in the form of exercises. For the first time since I entered my company I reached home only after midnight, missing a dinner with my friends, and instruction to us is: Sunday 5pm in uniform.
Hurray.
***********
Went NUS Open House today, which was about the same as last year. Mind Cafe after that, [Sua ku me was the first time there.] and ended the day with a class bbq at a friend's house.
***********
This has got to be the most happening birthday since ?; I cannot recall the last time a celebration(or somewhere near one) was thrown for me. After the class bbq a birthday song and cake was presented to me, together with two others whose birthdays fall in the month of March. [The last time I had a birthday cake was.....primary four?]
I have been officially labelled a nerd, because I was given a Rubik's Revenge as a present from the class -.-.
Fifteen SMS birthday greetings, which is another record I think. Thanks to all; really touched.
Having said that, I am still not used to birthday celebrations, and I don't think I will ever be.
And so my 2X has started. Its a long ten years before I enter 3X, which is..., haha too far away to think about it now. 2X sounds old =(, hopefully these ten years will be a good one.
Huat ah!
***********
Its so painful when you have bought something but you could not get to touch it until a week later. Then throughout the week you will be missing it very dearly...
Bought a Maxtor 250GB external hard disk last week at IT Show, but because I was going straight back to camp after that, and obviously I could not bring that in together with me, I had no choice but to leave it in my friend's care. Finally today I managed to get it in my hands.
An external hard disk has been on my wishlist for quite a long time [some friends are already irritated that I keep harping on it for the past few months but has not bought it, till now.] Two hard disks had kee chia before, and I had lost many many many things, and I don't think my heart is strong enough to withstand a third hard disk crash.
Hopefully this new guy does not disappoint.
***********
Formula One is starting! This year should be an exciting one, partially because of the Singapore GP, and partially because of the three way rivalry between Kimi Räikkönen/Ferrari, Fernando Alonso/Renault and Lewis Hamilton/McLaren Mercedes, not forgetting the black horse Felipe Massa/Ferrari and newcomer Heikki Kovalainen/McLaren Mercedes.
Local newspapers take out several of their precious Sports pages to analyse this new Formula One season, and maybe I am wrong, but I don't recall our newspapers having such an extensive coverage in previous years.
Biased.
Too tired to continue, or maybe nothing important else to continue.
[Entry created on 160308 0210.]
No comments:
Post a Comment