Sunday, March 09, 2008

E*

I have seen the phrase "ASUS Eee PC" popping out in forums for some time, but back then I did not take much notice of it because I thought it was simply a small sized Windows PC.

Until I went to the IT Show and saw one.

While there is a Windows version of it, there is also, interestingly, a Linux version of it, and instead of a hard disk drive it comes with a 2/4/8GB Flash Drive, with sufficient memory and processor to surf the net, play simple games, and from my guess, the Linux can be hacked to do programming. Heh.

*remembers the VJC days where my senior was still using a Pentium laptop*

Very portable, and rather cheap at $598 only. Good product! Hopefully can get my hands on one next time.

I have to report back to camp very early tonight, and will setting off now for some errands before meeting my friends for dinner. Good week ahead!

No comments: