Really glad that there is a public holiday today for me to rest. Past two weeks had been tiring alternating between two different places for two different events, and the short weekend did not help.
Nothing physical, but there was the mental stress with the bars and crabs all over the place and we were expected to fix any computer problem they encountered, in the shortest time possible. Everytime they called for me my heart would skip a beat because I would wonder what to do if I was presented a problem I have never seen before and had no idea how to solve.
Maybe that's why I have more white hair now; I worry too much.
First time I saw so many bars and crabs there. The one who left me the deepest impression was one with six different wings across his chests, excluding the one on his collar and another on his sleeve.
But good thing everything is over now. At least until the next event comes.
***********************
After reading all the hype, and all the [mostly] negative comments, I decided to go ahead with the installation of Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
Download via Windows Update and installation took about an hour in total, and the first thing it did was to cut off my Internet connection, although it was solved with a restart. Noticeably more sluggish now, although forummers say that things will be back to normal after a day or two.
Other than that, not much difference; the service pack was not meant for any visual changes though.
No comments:
Post a Comment