知足
怎么去拥有一道彩虹
怎么去拥抱一夏天的风
天上的星星笑地上的人
总是不能懂不能知道足够
如果我爱上你的笑容
要怎么收藏要怎么拥有
如果你快乐不是为我
会不会放手其实才是拥有
当一阵风吹来风筝飞上天空
为了你而祈祷而祝福而感动
终于你身影消失在人海尽头
才发现笑着哭最痛
那天你和我那个山丘
那样的唱着那一年的歌
那样的回忆那么足够
足够我天天都品尝着寂寞
才发现笑着哭最痛wo…
如果你快乐再不是为我
知足的快乐叫我忍受心痛
咸鱼
我是一只咸鱼不想承认也不能否认
不要同情我笨又夸我天真还梦想著翻身
咸鱼就算翻身还是只咸鱼输得也诚恳
至少到最后我还有咸鱼不腐烂的自尊
我没有任何天分
我却有梦的天真
我是傻不是蠢
我将会证明用我的一生
我如果有梦有没有错
错过才会更加明白明白坚持是什么
我如果有梦梦要够疯
够疯才能变成英雄
总会有一篇我的传说
我不好也不坏不特别出众我只是敢不同
我的人生就是一错再错错完了再从头
也许放弃掉一些活得更轻松我却不再是我
我不愿一生晒太阳吹风咸鱼也要有梦
有一天有我的天空
作我的英雄在我的天空
我知道你懂知道你会懂
Well I know both songs are kinda old, appearing in 五月天's 神的孩子都在跳舞 album. Perhaps I am thinking too much and the album was simply for commercial purposes, but sometimes I so wonder why Mayday puts these two songs into the same album when they totally contradict each other.
One song tells me to be content with whatever I have, the other tells me to pursue my dreams no matter how ridiculous or impossible they are. So when should I be content, and when should I not be?
I take note that they only ask the 咸鱼s to try their best. So does that mean that only the 咸鱼s should try their best, and the others should just be content with whatever they have?
The main problem I have with myself is that I do not know where to draw the line.
***
When one's life sucks, all the bad things that can never happen will happen to him.
The computer is beside the sofa, and I use my earphones to listen. I have the habit of hanging my earphones on the side of the sofa after I finished using them, with the head still in the audio jack.
So when I was doing spring cleaning I wanted to retrieve stuff from the cupboard behind the sofa. I did not see my earphones, and I pulled my sofa out, *piak* a sound went, the earphones dropped onto the floor, nicely split into two.
One side still functions, the other is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment