Sunday, November 26, 2006

Torrent downloading using rtorrent in FC is so slow, I can only clock at 1+ kbps, and it slows down my already slow computer. I swtiched over to utorrent (where u is the miu thingy) upon seeing my friend downloading faster than me. But utorrent only exists in Windows versions so I have to switch over to Windows.

Downloading using utorrent is indeed faster, able to clock at average 10 kbps. But because my Windows is seriously corrupted after mounting it in FC, it is impossible for me to open IE or MSN there. So its either I blog and surf net and chat in MSN, or I download and cut myself out from the rest of the world.

I think I will choose the latter.

This pressure to find a job is getting heavy. A heated argument between my parents earlier in the morning hints that I will have to help contribute soon. And there's also all the talk among friends. Cannot earn money = useless in society. Yes true, although I don't like the way it works. Then I realise my brother can easily help me find one, through his connections. Maybe I shall ask him when I decide to get one. I think I still have things to do.

With 6GB worth of things to download, I have to stick to that corrupted Windows for quite some time. So...
Then again there's nothing much for me to say.

No comments: