WHY DIDNT I BLOG AS OFTEN AS BEFORE I
My life in the past few weeks had been very monotonous, thus I find it unnecessary to blog about how I rush my tutorials in the wee hours of the morning to catch up with the pace.
Until recently.
The past two weeks were jam packed with sports finals, and the college had called for students to go down and support. I went for basketball finals, badminton finals, soccer girls finals and of course the soccer boys finals.
Watching the basketball finals and badminton finals made me felt like a jinx. Up till that point of time I had watched a total of 5 finals, since last year, and VJC lost all. For a moment I thought maybe my absence would help the soccer guys win this year's title.
In the end, I believed that those losses had nothing to do with me, so on Wednesday I went for soccer girls finals (skipped hockey finals as a precaution haha). Watching girls play soccer was, well, kinda entertaining. I shall not go into the details, but VJC played well. And for once, I managed to see my own college winning -.-''
Thursday was the big day. Instead of a half day the principal declared we use Friday's timetable as most of us end early on Fridays, then ordered buses to transport the entire school down to Jalan Besar Stadium. The match was an exciitng one, watching VJ coming back first from 0-1 down then later 1-2 down, then scoring 3 goals in 4 minutes to take back the title we lost last year.
Frankly speaking, MJ played a better match with their excellent skills and accurate passing. VJ won because they had better stamina and fitness, as all can see from the last goal where the VJ guy ran down the length of the field to score after intercepting a corner kick.
Interested parties can catch the last 4 minutes of the match here. Its at the last couple of minutes of the video.
Friday was spent going to school only to hear them announce that it was a full day off, then while the rest of the school can go off to have fun, my class had to walk the stone path three times and climb up a 25-storey HDB flat for "healthy lifestyle".
Ended yesterday by watching the Da Vinci Code.
I have lots more to talk about, but I guess that's all for now. Maybe I will blog more next time. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment