Tuesday, May 30, 2006

TALKING TO MYSELF...... II

My mum is at home today; her day off from work, although the house doesn't make too much of a difference with or without her around.

The PC Show is back again this year, showing just about the same stuff these IT exhibitions show every year. But wth PC Show is shifted to Suntec this year from Expo, meaning its a longer trip down, should I decide to go.

Anyway, these IT exhibitions doesn't exhibit things that I want to see, and going to these shows just make me more desperate in wanting to get a new computer. Argh.

Do I sound weird in my entries? I wonder, because these days my entries sound (or rather, read) differently from my usual self. Either I have been stressed out by school too much before the holidays, or I have been "bored" out by the holidays. Someone drag me out of my house!!!

Alternatively, I can bury myself in more books as a countermeasure, but this computer is stopping me to do so. So perhaps someone can do me the favour by destroying this computer so that I can get a new computer I can get my ass down to work.

No comments: