TALKING TO MYSELF......
After feeding myself with two of the four dumplings on the table, and drinking a cup of coffee, I'm here, again.
Am I contradicting myself? Never mind.
Lately I have been eating quite a bit of durian, and now that Dragonboat Festival is coming, soon I will be stuffing myself with more dumplings. Coupled with my procrastination to run three times a weeks at the stadium, very quickly I will be down with all kinds of highbloodpressurediabetesfatscholesterolheroinandwhatnot and I may die by the end of the holidays!
I just realised Fedora Core 5 came with a "Gnomad 2", which is an application that allows me to read and write to my Zen's MP3 compartment. (I kind of knew it exists, but I didnt know it was inside the CDs.) This means I don't have to switch to Windows to transfer my songs anymore!
Actually I seldom use Windows now, because for some weird reason the virtual memory is disabled and I can't enable it, and it crashes applications one by one.
I spent half a day yesterday fiddling around with the computer, installing Java plugin and Realplayer 10, and connecting the hi-fi to the sound card. Muahaha.
FC5 actually came with Bluetooth capability, but I don't know how to activate it and I don't have a device to try on now. I'm quite reluctant to read the lengthy documentation.
Argh. Seriously, I should be mugging instead. But I hope by the end of the holidays I can fully understand the Linux filesystem.
No comments:
Post a Comment