When i said "she had nth to do" in my tagboard, i really meant that my friend (in fact, the whole class) have nothing to do.
This week there are no lectures, only tutorials, with practicals being converted to tutorials. Plus the fact that my new maths tutor is busy with VIP orientation, we have no maths tutorials till next wednesday.
The first period today was CT session, which means no chem prac. After my Physics R paper, i only spent 10 mins in the physics lab and we were dismissed.
Then we had nothing to do all the way until 2.30pm for a chem tutorial!
(The prank came about because laptops were set up in the canteen for the year1s to do their subject combi registration.)
I spent most of the time before chem tutorial filming the year 1's orientation. Sad to say, but its so similar to our batch's orientation.
It will be a similar day tomorrow. Besides the CT session during the first period, I will be free for the rest of the day. I will be involved in the CCA walkabout, so haha it goes right till the end of my lessons.
Thursday I will be down for filming the whole day (actually I am down for duty only on Thurs. Today I helped out a friend.)
Friday haha basically i will only be here for my Chem R paper. Because my class shifted the physics tutorial to Thursday, and there is no Maths. Haha.
I know I can't do so many things..i need some time to study my Chem......
Anyway I have a new handphone le! Actually got it yesterday le...some friends already knew about it. It was during the M1's three day New Year sale that i bought a cheap phone. Not bad so far.
Can finally replace my dying phone, in which a fifth button is starting to be unresponsive le. Haha.
Most exciting is that my new phone got a camera..so means can take pictures! Sad my computer don't have infrared or bluetooth cannot upload my photos to my computer. Hopefully the laptop i am getting from the school has infrared. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment