Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wah more big fat clouds flying everywhere in Singapore.

After 10 days with my new handphone I just realised today it has a counter stating how many messages I have sent out.

No I'm not stupid..I know most phones have this function and I did try to find it the last time but I couldnt, until today.

You can't really blame me if the phone programmers decide to put the "Messages counter" in "Time & Cost" under the "Calls" tab in "Settings".

Anyway I've got a shock when i realised I have sent out 117 messages! In 10 days!

(Why was I chosen to sms the juniors informing them of the first robotics session......T.T)

Haha maybe that is the norm..since i never keep track in the past.

I only have 300 free smses and I still got 20 days to go! How am I going to spam people with "Happy New Year!" ?!??!

Sianx school tml.

No comments: