Friday, January 13, 2006

Sianx...for the past week it rained everyday...then suay suay today my class PE then the sun come out...

OH ya...its Friday the 13th mah......

Nah my day isn't as bad as it seems.

I still haven't got back my physics R....because my physics teacher gave my friends their papers back during their econs...so i was isolated from them thus until now, I still dunno my marks.

My friends keep telling me to go and find him..but i'm rather reluctant...for I know i didnt do well and i simply didnt want to face up to the truth =X

Perhaps a consolation is that when i was walking out of school for home today, i ran into my CT, who was about to go out for his daily evening run. He saw me, greeted me and my friend "Good morning!" but didnt say anything else(eg. Are you dropping computing?).

Maybe I passed?

But then again, it may just be because he also dunno my marks yet.

Or maybe he knows, but he ran out of subject dropping forms.

Or simply he knows, but he was more interested in his running than me at that point of time.

Or maybe he knows, but the school is allowing me to keep 4 subjects?

Or maybe i was conned and actually i failed chem, and now that i failed physics too, so the sch is still discussing which 06Sxy or 06Akj class to send me to.

Or they are contacting the polys to find a place for me (That's thoughtful of them.)

Secretly i'm hoping that everyone is dragging this issue..then slowly everyone forgets everything and i can keep my 4 subjects. Hehheh.

Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.Be optimistic.

(I've got a weekend to pass...)

I got one more very interesting issue to talk about..but this entry's getting too long and I am getting damn tired..so i shall continue tomorrow.

No comments: