Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The sms i dreaded most finally came today.

"Pls c me asap"

I have the following options:

1) Drop Maths.
2) Drop Physics.
3) Drop Chemistry.
4) Drop Computing.
5) Drop NOI.

I have the slightest chance to keep all my 4 subjects..that is i drop my NOI, my computing olympiad.

With these kind of options, what else can I choose?

Anyway still have to see...while my CT will try to convince the HODs, if it doesn't get through I still have to drop one subject.

Which will most probably be Chemistry.

Or even Computing.

Feels kind of sad...because I have survived for one year, learnt so much stuff, spent so many mondays, thursdays and saturdays in school, solved so many problems, beared with so much scoldings, overcame so many disappointments, used so much of my father's taxi's diesel etc etc etc etc etc, and I just got the school laptop lying on my desk with gVim and DJGPP installed.

Brute force. Dynamic programming. Longest Increasing/Decreasing/Common Subsequence. Divide and Conquer. Graphs. Adjacency matrix. Adjacency list. Adjacency list in matrix. Edge list. Depth-first search. Breadth-first search. Single-source shortest path. Bellman-Ford. All-pair shortest path. Floyd-Warshall. MinMax. MaxMin. Dijkstra. Binary tree. Pre-order. In-order. Post-order. Forest. Minimum spanning tree. Kruskal. Prim. Floodfill. Network Flow. Bipartite Matching. Greedy. Backtracking. Permutation. Geometry. Circles. Triangles. Vectors. Computational Geometry. Convex polygon. Convex hull. Graham Scan. Jarvis March. Bignum. Prime numbers. Fibonacci numbers. Chinese Remainder Theorem. Accepted. Wrong Answer. Time Limit Exceeded. Presentation Error.

Nah..i haven't learnt everything yet.

And soon, all these may be gone. Forever.

[yes yes yes i know, its the process that's more important, i have learnt alot throughout the year, I have done something many people in vj don't know how to do or are not interested in doing, I have gained experience and blah blah blah yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea __ ]

Why can't I be a smart guy who can understand everything without studying then ace every single shit i get?

No comments: