[Getting bored with all the theme park posts? I personally am LOL. I should try keeping subsequent posts shorter.]
Just like the day before, free shuttle service from hotel to the park. Difference was that we overslept, so we went in later than the previous day. Once again photos were not quite in order, because I did not take photos according to the sequence in which we took the rides or watched the shows.
 |
| Previous day we turned right towards the Universal Studios Florida. Today we turned left to the Islands of Adventure. |
 |
| Crowd levels were on the higher side on this day. Could also be because we went in later . |
 |
| The Incredible Hulk Coaster. The consecutive days of roller coaster riding had taken some fun out of them :/ It was nevertheless fun though. |
 |
| Highlight of the entire theme park: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. |
 |
| A Hogwarts Express train complete with a train conductor greeted us at the entrance. |
 |
| Crowd levels within the Harry Potter area was ridiculously high. Amount of effort put into emulating the Harry Potter world was ridiculously high too. |
 |
| A little choir performance, complete with screams from a roller coaster just behind it. |
 |
| Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, the flagship ride in the Harry Potter area. Waiting times were long but the ride was great! |
 |
| Flight of the Hippogriff. A kids' ride even though we went on it too haha. |
 |
| I didn't have photos, but we went on the Dragon Challenge as well. We could choose between one of two roller coasters, although we only went on one. Here is a photo of the locker rental area. |
 |
| After completing the Harry Potter world we were out and went to the rest of the areas. This was the The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Stunt Show. |
 |
| Jurassic Park! Never really got old. There was nothing much inside though. |
 |
| Panoramic view of the park from inside the Jurassic Park area. |
 |
| Water rides! Something we have never done in the previous days, until we bought cheaper ponchos from outside rather than from inside the park. Pictured here is the Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls. Very fun! |
 |
| Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges. Much more mild compared to the Ripsaw Falls, but very, very much wetter. |
 |
| I like this area on comics. Very colorful. |
 |
| Ended the day with the Seuss Trolley Train Ride, a little train ride that brought us around Seuss Landing area. Wanted to take it in the day so I could take aerial photos, but time wasn't on our side. |
 |
| With this we ended our visit of the Universal Orlando Resort. |
Islands of Adventure was easily my favorite theme park among all the six we went. The first time I saw the Harry Potter and the Wizarding World my jaws dropped; I felt like I was really transported into the virtual world of Harry Potter. The rides, whether the roller coasters or the water rides, were incredibly fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment