Tuesday, July 01, 2008

sierra november zero niner,

kampung now forever, over!

Absence of entries for the past two weeks was because, well, there was simply nothing to say.

And so my one month life rotting, youth wasting extraordinary stint has finally ended. To be more positive, it has been a "National Geographic" for many of us, like seeing seabirds and eagles grabbing fishes off water surfaces and catfishes feasting on dead fishes, admiring magnificent intercloud lightning storms, having close encounters with crabs, dogs, cats, rats and mosquitoes[haha], among others. Some got away knowing others better[Twelve hours of no PSP, no handphone, no MP3 and no book meant the only thing you can do is talk to your buddy] But otherwise all we got were screwed up biological clocks.

I cannot describe the happiness I felt when I finally returned my security armband and the weapon, for the last time.

Hopefully.

I got to enjoy the privileges and the 'privileges' of being a commander, and I think I prefer being a man. Ha.

July apparently will not be as free as what the very big boss claimed to be. News of a traffic control job is coming up, sounds very, very dumb. But for now I just sit back and enjoy my off.

***

Link

And I thought I saw a huge banner hanging down from their building commemorating 100 years in Singapore.

No comments: