After a month of Ops this week marked the first back in unit since Sapper Trail. Like what a friend said, no longer used to staying in camp for five days in a row haha. Daily physical training in the past week left me aching all over and a half-sprained ankle, after one month of zero PT, and apparently its just the beginning of what is to come, because the instruction passed down is that we will still train for Army Half Marathon even though we are the organisers, albeit not the full 21km.
A bunch of new birds just came in! And a couple of them are damn zai, holding diplomas in network programming and IT and whatnot. Which means I can switch myself to ORD mode sooner than usual loh!
Had a peek at ST Electronics when we went down there. Not a bad place to work in, but I don't really want to work on the same things I have worked on for the past year.
Staying in camp for five days makes me carve for the computer and the Internet, but whenever I turn it on on weekends I realise, I don't know what to do with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment