Finally completed my icct by passing the test on Wednesday, which was not too difficult except for the two-minute
Immediately the next day on Thursday there was IPPT. Having turned second year soldier meant I had to clear my annual physical fitness test, and being so lucky to be able to take the test just two weeks into my second year I must get a decent result so the bosses will not harrass me anymore till I ORD.
A silver I got, and besides being untouchable now there is also the additional $100. Yay.
While everyone booked out on Friday I had guard duty, an indirect consequence no thanks to Mr. "Mike Sierra Kilo". @#$%!
Now that in camp I eat dinner at a very early time of 1700 everyday my stomach will start grumbling again by 2200, so recently I have started feasting on supper haha, usually mee pok or bee hoon noodles with an egg and chicken wing, finishing off with a coffee, milo or bubble tea, courtesy of friends who happen to be outside and can buy in. I'm quite glad I am quite resistant to growing horizontally; in fact I am almost underweight.
Then again of course I am not the only one who eats supper. McDonald's and zi char deliveries come in almost every night, and with some of the mates going to bring in toasters and mini hot pans and whatnot soon we may have a kitchen right in our company.
Now that I am spending most of my time doing useless things my memory has started deteriorating. Now without Friendster's reminders in my mailbox I have trouble remembering birthdays. Its worse when everyone else remembers mine. Apologises for that.
Countless times I have told myself [ and probably many others ] I will stop 'investing' in my dear desktop and my next major purchase will only be my laptop in university, however there is still plenty of promotions and offers that tempt me real hard [ forummers call them 'poison'. Indeed. ]. Just this morning when I returned home there is yet another one. Have not succumbed to any of those 'poisons' yet, but given the length of time between now and July 2009, to resist all that for more than a year is truly, mind over body. Hahaha.
My "mind over body" experiences are not over yet; there's a 4km route march next Tuesday, something I have not done since I passed out from the lovely island at the North East of our motherland. Hopefully I can survive it.
Its 五月天's concert tonight; always wanted to go, but always reluctant to spend the money. Must go someday. Meanwhile wish them good luck for tonight's concert!
I am still coughing. Randomly but everytime it comes I will almost cough my lungs out. I am still wondering whether I am dying soon.
Last by defintitely not the least, a piece of great news here.
May great game companies live on!
No comments:
Post a Comment