多麼难忘 是你纯真的模样 突然的吻 弥漫著茶香
...the US dollar weakens.
多麼向往 梦想总是在他方 你说等我 不管多漫长
...rice is in limited supplies and everyone is worried whether they have enough rice to eat, and whether the rice is cheap enough to purchase in the first place.
你就是太阳 蒸发了彷徨 所以挖开土壤 种下希望 离开了故乡
...the Tibet issue appeared and many people go crazy trying to extinguish the flame on the Olympic torch.
看著你的眼眶 忍著泪 闪著光 我会很快回来 继续我们 未完的天堂
...another dumb rule came up; we are not allowed to clear off on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. [ They have since amended it to be on a case-by-case basis. ]
看著你的脸庞 微笑著 要我去闯 你的盼望 是我握在手中 小小的太阳
...I came down with rashes all over the body and I wondered whether I was going to die soon. [ I was fine after some calamine lotion and one day. ]
念念不忘 此刻应该是农忙 如繣风光 有你在歌唱
...I can't stop coughing and I wonder whether I am going to die soon.
你就是太阳 照亮了方向 你让地球旋转 月亮发光 让我有翅膀
After getting two consecutive weekends burnt due to guard duties [ last week of March and first week of April hurray ] I fortunately got today off. Fortunately because the rules say I was supposed to get it approved one week before, but I got it signed on Tuesday. Seeing how they go all the way to make our lives difficult when it comes to clearing off I think today's off will be the last one for at least the next two months to come.
Spent today resting and reading Kindachi, I don't collect comics; I just buy randomly. I particularly liked the way this issue's case was executed, how 'one became two' and 'two became one'. Otherwise, it was a quiet day at home.
I used to be fine with cooling fans in CPUs, but now that I hear them everyday at work because of the server and at home because of my desktop, I'm beginning to find the constant humming irritating. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment