Sunday, June 03, 2007

While waiting for Hamachi to connect I might as well post an entry.

If you think I have been doing nothing but playing games the past few days, you are wrong! [I'm not a game addict!]

Spent Tuesday and Wednesday at home, didn't dare to go out because my CSM has once told us they do random calls to our houses to make sure we are at home resting and not outside having fun. Thursday and Friday went to PC Show [yes I went twice, not because I was crazy, but because I was going with two different groups of friends whom I have not met for some time].

Yesterday I spent three hours looking intensively at both NUS and NTU's websites, trying to decide which course to accept before the deadline is up.

So today evening I will be booking in again, at the record early time of 1740. This week will be a half-xiong week for me, thanks to my fever last week. There is re-IPPT [I heard will be tomorrow! I definitely rather go tomorrow than book in again during block leave], SOC, and the last major event before we pass out - 24km route march on Tuesday. The consolation is that there is Recruit's Evening tomorrow night, and we are booking out on Wednesday, because of the obese batch that will be coming in.

Now I am [im]patiently waiting for Hamachi to connect me up with my friend so we can have at least a game of Tiberium Wars before I book in. But sian Heaven seem to be out to spoil my day. Haix.

At the top of my wishlist: a 8600GT 256MB GDDR3!

No comments: