All right, my friends say I reveal too much about NS, so instead of just removing sensitive stuff I turned all of them into drafts. Yes we were told by our OC on our first day of enlistment with regards to blogging about national service, but I thought whatever I have blogged previously are already freely available in the forums and Wikipedia. Never mind, it doesn't hurt staying out of trouble.
Thanks to NS I have lost touch with all the latest news. Computex, the second biggest computer expo in the world and the largest in Asia, is ongoing now in Taiwan. The difference between Computex and the numerous IT shows we have here is that, Computex is a place where the different manufactors exhibit their latest technologies, whereas all our IT shows are simply giant while-stocks-last sales.
Anyway I was reading the various articles on Computex, and I realise exciting stuff like the Intel X38 chipset and DDR3 memory on motherboards are coming up. My computer is becoming outdated!
Then I surfed game websites and realise EA is coming up with a new Need For Speed game. I want!
In other news, Nvidia may be slashing the prices of its latest Geforce 8 series of graphics cards. Wonderful news to me, since I am really hoping to get one soon. I do hope the price cuts will come as soon as possible.
A few more days to POP!
No comments:
Post a Comment